Cancellation policy: See shop policies.
How much is a class?
- The cost varies depending on the option that you choose. Prices range from $20-$100/person.
- Burlap flowers are $3 extra, they can be purchased at the party or online.
- Custom designs (designs NOT listed on my website) are an extra $10.
- Sign Options:
- Regular – Approx 17 in x 23 in – $50-$60
- Half Size – Approx 12 in x 18 in – $40-$50
- Slate – Approx 12 in x 23 in – $55-$65
- Round – 18″ & 24″
- Farmhouse Clocks – 18″ & 24″
- Shapes (click here to see more info)
What is the age limit for a class?
- There is no age limit as long as the parent can assist them in making the project.
Do we get to pick the colors?
- Yes. There are dozens of paint colors to choose from to use to paint in your stenciled design.
Do we actually hand draw the design on the sign?
- No. The design is stenciled on the wood. This is not a free hand project 🙂
How many people can fit in a class?
- The minimum required for a private party is 5 and 20-30 is the maximum. The size of the space being used will determine the maximum as well as staffing available for that date.
Can we bring food or beverages?
- YES! You are welcome to bring in some small snacks and drinks to share with your friends including wine/beer. Just please bring plastic glasses to drink out of. (This is for our shop only – once it opens- and does not include other public locations).
What type of paint do you use?
- We are now a Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint retailer, so we mostly use water based, chalk paints. We will continue use latex and acrylic paints as needed as well. Dixie Belle offers a variety of water based gel stains and waxes that we will occasionally use as well. If you are pregnant or concerned about the fumes, please consult your doctor before signing up.
Can you change the design?
- No, the designs are only customized/changed where there is a name, date, or city on the sign. If you want to change the design you must pay for the custom design option, which is $10 extra.
Where are the sign options I can choose from?
- Sign options are located at: http://ricasbowtique.com/sign-options/
What is included in the class?
- All classes include all supplies needed to create your very own sign.
How long do the classes last?
- Typically 2 1/2 – 3 hours depending on the amount of socializing that is done. They could last up to 4 hours if there is a larger group and a lot of socializing that takes place.
What are the sign dimensions and orientation?
- All sign dimensions are listed in the ordering screen as an approximate measurement and may vary within in an inch in either direction. For example, the half size is listed as being 12 x 17 but it could actually be 11 x 17 or 12 x 16 or any variation within an inch of the stated dimension.
- Sign orientation for your particular design should be obvious from the pictures that are available to choose from. If it is not obvious to you please ask!
- If you are wanting your boards to go vertical or horizontal you will need to make that request when ordering your sign. We utilize all of our pallet wood the best that we can so that means that sometimes the boards are going horizontal and sometimes they are going vertical, it varies.
Where can I find an example of the different board options available?
- Please click here for information on the pallet sign boards.
- We also now offer additional wooden shape options, please click here to see those options!
Can I host my own party?
- Yes! Please scroll down to the bottom of the page for more up to date information on hosting your own party. There is a picture attachment that is updated on a regular basis when information concerning home parties is changed.
If you have any questions, please call, text, or email Erica at 740-319-3323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation policy: See shop policies.
The information on this page and any other page on this website may and will be updated without written notice.